Let Us Help You
Our Services are Available to Everyone!
- Eye exams for adults and kids
- Dry eyes
- Prescribe glasses
- Kids growing pains
- Diabetic Assessments
- Ingrown nails
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Sports injuries
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Manual Adjustments
- Improved joint motion and coordination
- Improved posture
- Improve physical function and performance
- Relief from stress and tension
- Relief from joint discomfort
- Relief from sciatica, scoliosis and fibromyalgia
- Relief from headaches and migraines
Monthly Food Distribution
We offer the service to help you in eating well.
Through our Outreach Program we reach out to the community by offering a healthy way in eating. Food distribution is located at Mt. Pleasant clinic.
Student Health & wellness Program (SHWP)
- Our Outreach Department will assist you in promoting healthy way of living.
- School and sports physicals
- Well child care
- Screenings: dental, hearing, nutrition, tuberculosis, and vision
- Asthma care
- Sick care and injuries
- Teen reproductive health
- Preventative care: obesity, high cholesterol, high sugar, and anemia
Call Us (408) 729-9700
2670 South White Rd.
San Jose, CA 95148
F: (866) 931-7822
Our mission is to provide our community with high-quality comprehensive affordable medical, dental, and counseling services at our easily accessible health clinics. Seeing a need to balance the inequalities in healthcare, Foothill Community Health Center provides health services to everyone, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, immigration status, or ability to pay for services.
Copyright © 2017 Foothill Community Health Center - All Rights Reserved